- monthly subscription or
- one time payment
- cancelable any time
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
They will feel guilty like it’s their fault and not ask for necessities when they run out.
Don’t fucking do it.
Don’t use money AGAINST your kids either. Don’t EVER tell them money is tight when it’s not, and they KNOW it’s not. That’s another way for them to not trust you or to feel guilty when asking for anything.
Also don’t use money as a guilt tactic for them not doing something or not agreeing with you.
“I buy your food and your clothes and this and that and this is how you repay me?”
They didn't ask to be born, you made the choice to have a child and take care of them as a responsible parent. Don’t throw that guilt on them and make them feel like shit over what they couldn’t control.
The other kid though, he's so happy like "LOOK YOUR HAIRCUT LOOKS LIKE MINE NOW I HAVE THE SAME HAIR AS YOU HEEE"
Fucking kids care more about each other than we do
This is what hope looks like.
I just can’t not reblog this
This is literally PROOF that hate IS TAUGHT. It is INGRAINED VERY DEEPLY into society.
That girl missed him so much she literally got up and ran to him c:
“jealousy is so disgusting” “anger is so toxic” did u know? these are emotions every human has
I’ve always been a fan of an analogy I heard once. Your emotions are like one of the lights on your car’s dash. When one of them turns on, it means you need to check under the hood and fix them. It’s not bad that the light turned on, per se, and it doesn’t always mean something is broken. But what IS toxic, dangerous, and likely to break something, is when you let that light stay on, pretending it’s normal, until that braking fluid finally fails and you crash into someone, or your engine fails completely.
Feel jealous. Feel anger.
Just don’t let it fester. You need to look inside of yourself, find out why you’re feeling the way you are, and bring yourself to a satisfied, stable state of mind. You can look at philosophy, meditation/introspection, religion, or actual therapy, or at least talking to someone about it. You’ll find you’re much more content and happy when you do something about those feelings, and come to some sort of conclusion or resolution.
That is a wonderful way of looking at it, thankyou. Makes me feel better about myself when I DO feel that way.
I decided to create a masterpost that would help you with what you are struggling with. Hopefully any of the links below will help you!
Reminder; You’re going to be okay. What you are going through will pass, just remember to breathe.
Here are some distractions to help keep your mind occupied so you aren’t too focused on your thoughts.
- - Draw something
- -This website translates the time into colours.
- -Create your own galaxy.
- -Play flowing.
- -Make a 3D line travel where ever you like.
- -Listen to music.
- -Ocean mood, do nothing for two minutes.
- - 8 hour sleep music.
- -Rainy mood.
- -Coping with nightmares.
- -How to cope with nightmares, 11 steps.
- - Foods that can affect your sleeping, both positive and negatively.
Uncomfortable with silence;
- -Rainy mood.
- -10 hours of rain and thunder.
- -3 hours of rain and thunder.
- -Human heartbeat.
- -Sound of rain on a tin roof.
- -Autumn wind.
- -Rain on a tent
- -Traffic in the rain.
- -Soft traffic.
- -Simply noise.
- -My noise.
- -Rainy cafe.
- -How to stop worrying.
- -Tips to manage anxiety and stress.
- -The 10 best ever anxiety management techniques.
- -Self-help strategies for anxiety.
- -Helping a friend with anxiety.
- -All about worrying.
- -8 myths about anxiety.
Sad, angry and depressed/depression;
- -“I’m always sad”
- -Feeling sad.
- -Going through trauma.
- -“I’m always angry”.
- -Anger management.
- -All about anger.
- -National helplines and websites.
- -Self-help strategies for depression.
- -Dealing with depression at work.
- -Dealing with depression at school.
Isolation and loneliness;
- -Pets and mental health.
- -All about loneliness.
- -“I feel so alone”
- -10 more ideas to help with loneliness.
- -How to deal with loneliness.
- -Alternatives to self-harm and distraction techniques.
- -146 things to do besides self-harm.
- -More alternatives to self-harm.
- -Self-harm alternatives.
- -How to take care of self-harm wounds/injuries.
- -Getting rid of scars.
- -How to help a friend with a drug addiction.
- -What is addiction?
- -All about alcohol and addiction.
- -The facts about drug addiction.
- -Helping a friend with an eating disorder.
- -Eating disorder treatments.
- -Support services for eating disorders.
- -Self-help tips with eating disorders.
- -Eating disorder recovery.
- -Recovering from an eating disorder.
- -100+ reasons to recover.
- -Understanding and managing eating disorders.
Dealing with self-hatred;
- -3 ways to ease self-loathing.
- -How to turn self-hatred into self-compassion.
- -Self-hatred resources.
- -10 step plan to deal with self-hate.
- -International suicide hotlines (1) (2)
- -Preventing suicide.
- -Reasons to stay alive.
- -Dealing with suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- -Coping with suicidal ideation.
- -All about schizophrenia.
- -Helping a person with schizophrenia.
- -Understanding and dealing with schizophrenia.
- -Delusions and hallucinations.
- -Managing your OCD at home.
- -Overcoming OCD.
- -How to cope with OCD.
- -Strategies for dealing with the anxious moments.
Borderline personality disorder;
- -Healthy relationships VS abusive relationships.
- -Emotional abuse
- -Overcoming sexual abuse.
- -Hotlines services.
- -5 ways to escape an abusive relationship.
- -Domestic violence support.
- -Signs of an abusive relationship.
- -What do to if you’re in an abusive relationship.
- -Surviving abuse.
- -What you can do if you’re sexual harassed.
- -Sexual assault support.
- -What to do if you’ve been sexually assaulted or abused.
- -How to stand up against bullying.
- -How to protect yourself when it comes to cyber bullying.
- -How to help stop people bullying you.
Loss and grief;
- -How to cope with a suicide of a loved one.
- -Grieving for a stranger.
- -Common reactions to death.
- -Working through grief.
(Other loss and grief)
- -Seeking help early.
- -All about psychological treatments.
- -Types of help.
- -All about age and confidentiality.
Things you need to remember;
- - Don’t stress about being fixed because you’re not broken.
- -Remember to remind yourself of your accomplishments. Tell yourself that you’re proud of yourself, even if you’re not.
- - This is temporary. You won’t always feel like this.
- -You are not alone.
- -You are enough.
- -You are important.
- -You are worth it.
- -You are strong.
- -You are not a failure,
- -Good people exist.
- -Reaching out shows strength.
- -Don’t listen to the thoughts that are not helping you.
- -Give yourself credit.
- -Don’t be ashamed of your emotions, for the good or bad ones.
- -Treat yourself the same way as you would treat a good friend.
- -Focus on the things you can change.
- -Let go of toxic people.
- -You don’t need to hide, you’re allowed to feel the way you do.
- -Try not to beat yourself up.
- -Something is always happening, you don’t want to miss out on what’s going to happen next.
- -You are not a bother.
- -Your existence is more than your appearance.
- -You are smart.
- -You are loved.
- -You are wanted.
- -You are needed.
- -Better days are coming.
- -Just because your past is dark, doesn’t mean your future isn’t bright.
- -You have more potential than you think.
- - Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
Please remember to look after yourself and know that you are more than worth it and you deserve to be happy. Keep smiling butterflies x
“I knew what it was like to be hurt,” she said. “The many times that that happened, I wish someone would have stood up for me.”
“But violence is violence - nobody deserves to be hurt, especially not for an idea.”
“For the most part, people who hurt… they come from hurt. It is a cycle. Let’s say they had killed him or hurt him really bad. How does [his] son feel? Does he carry on the violence?”
At the time, she was 18 years old.
i am cry
"Tell the chef, the beer is on me."
"Basically the price of a night on the town!"
"I'd love to help kickstart continued development! And 0 EUR/month really does make fiscal sense too... maybe I'll even get a shirt?" (there will be limited edition shirts for two and other goodies for each supporter as soon as we sold the 200)